Upcoming Leadership & Training Events
Join our next event!
Check Our Exclusive Training Webinars!
IHCA Power Hour Schedule:
Our IHCA Power Hour is an educational webinar for official members only. They are streamed every other Thursday. You can see the upcoming schedule below:
April 14th @ 2pm CST
April 28th @ 2pm CST
If you’ve missed any of these broadcasts use the links below to view:
- The 6 Rs of Retention – Click to view
- COVID 19 Vaccination: Overcoming Hesitation With Caregivers – Click to View
- Identify Signs of Elder Abuse – Click to view
- Tips & Tricks To Ensure Your Getting a Good Rate on Your Workman’s Compensation Insurance – Click to view
- Home Care Board Room: Creating Culture In Your Agency – Click to view
- Don‘t Be Naïve, Take Seriously Cyber Liability – Click to view
- Leading Home Care, Seven Strategies for Growing an Amazing Home Care Company – Click to view
Slide deck on recruiting from the Army National Guard
Click to download
Want to see more? Check out the Power Hour archive below:
IHCA Member Moments
Our IHCA Member Moments is a podcast featuring Independent home care company owners who encourage and empower their peers through sharing of best practices, stress management techniques, inspiring stories of overcoming obstacles and how they reached success.
Annual Leadership Summit
Ticket Discount Code:
Info coming soon…
If you want to stay informed about our news, events, and articles about health care, subscribe to our newsletter.
The Independent Home Care Alliance Headquarters
209 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027