Westchester Family Care
1 Depot Plaza
Mamaroneck, NY 10543
We care because we understand the pain, the sadness, and the confusion. We’ve been there. We understand that every client and personal situation is different and requires an individual, customized solution. We also know that your health and peace of mind are important too.
We are in the business of providing your loved one with the special care and attention they deserve. Our caregivers are the heart of Westchester Family Care. They are all New York HHA certified but we believe their most important credential is that they are caring, compassionate people who enjoy helping others.
They are background checked, drug tested and receive continuing education on a regular basis.
We will assess your particular needs through discussion with family members and home visits. Our Registered Nurse provides an in-home assessment for a complete understanding of your home care needs. A care plan is created and continuously reviewed with your participation to ensure we are meeting your needs and delivering the quality care you expect.
Vital Elements of WFC
- Recruit highly qualified staff and manage them like a team of partners
- Attract the most skilled/compassionate licensed in-home caregivers
- Treat both staff and caregivers with respect and professionalism
- Offer top compensation, benefits, and incentives
- Understand the individual needs of clients and deliver customized services
- Be a locally owned provider, not a franchise
- Practice nimble turnaround and quick decision-making
In so doing, clients benefit from the peace of mind of relying on both WFC’s operational stability and its problem solving related to their personal needs.
Glenn Lane, Founder
Glenn opened Westchester Family Care’s (WFC) doors in January 2016 and the company has experienced steady and healthy growth since then. More important, Glenn launched WFC on the belief that delivering high-quality personal home care through exceptional caregivers will “let family members be family again.” Five years later, WFC is a multi-award-winning Licensed Home Care Agency, assisting people of all ages by customizing home care plans to maintain a healthy quality of life and safety at home.
Benefits of joining IHCA
Grow your company and your team!
- Effective marketing
- Proven recruitment and retention success techniques
- Automated, tech-driven processes to standardize best practices in your company
- Increase community presence through our proven methods
Exclusive deals with top vendors
- Pre-negotiated discounts with the industry’s top vendors
- Access to best practices from the nation’s top home care legal practitioners
- An advisory board that defines and redefines standards for membership
Let experts manage your company for you
- Shared back-office operations across Recruitment, HR, Finance, Payroll, and Marketing.
- Staff and leadership training opportunities
- Agency networking and consulting, via virtual and onsite workshops
The Independent Home Care Alliance Headquarters
209 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027