7900 International Drive Ste. 300
Bloomington, MN 55425
Creating and building relationships through compassionate and personalized in-home care.
Promise Care provides peace of mind, guidance and wellbeing to our community of clients and their families as we strive to be the premier in-home care company of the Twin Cities.
- INTEGRITY following your moral or ethical convictions and doing the right thing in all circumstances, even if no one is watching you
- COLLABORATIVE COMMUNICATION a commitment to honor each person’s point of view
- HUMANITY & GRACE To act with care and dignity with each person we touch
About Promise Care
Promise Care was established in 2005 with a vision for a different kind of home care company — one that puts relationships first. An exceedingly high standard of care, outstanding caregivers and an unwavering commitment to the individuals we serve has made Promise Care one of the Twin Cities’ most beloved home care companies. Don’t just take our word for it, check our reviews!
From personal care and light housekeeping to 24-hour skilled nursing care, Promise Care works with you to develop an individualized care plan that ensures you get the services you need. And care plans are flexible because needs change.
Our Commitment to You
Promise Care creates a seamless, client-friendly experience that puts the needs and preferences of the individual receiving care first.
Our team is focused on matching the individuals we serve with the caregiver or care team that’s right for them–from skill level and availability, to personality and caregiving approach. At our initial consultation we’ll talk through the type of care you’re looking for as well as the level of engagement that feels right to you.
When you work with Promise Care we will work with you to create a customized care plan with our nurse followed by an introduction to your trained care professionals.
- Build trust through caring relationships
- Deliver a team-approach to caregiving
- Provide a customized caregiving plan
- Create a safe living and working environment
- Honor the dignity of each individual we work with
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and their families
Benefits of joining IHCA
Grow your company and your team!
- Effective marketing
- Proven recruitment and retention success techniques
- Automated, tech-driven processes to standardize best practices in your company
- Increase community presence through our proven methods
Exclusive deals with top vendors
- Pre-negotiated discounts with the industry’s top vendors
- Access to best practices from the nation’s top home care legal practitioners
- An advisory board that defines and redefines standards for membership
Let experts manage your company for you
- Shared back-office operations across Recruitment, HR, Finance, Payroll, and Marketing.
- Staff and leadership training opportunities
- Agency networking and consulting, via virtual and onsite workshops
The Independent Home Care Alliance Headquarters
209 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027