Laura Lynn’s Home Care
9801 N May Ave,
Oklahoma City, OK 731209
About Laura Lynn’s Home Care
Laura Lynn’s Home Care, Oklahoma’s most personalized in-home care, is a compassionate and dependable friend here to help your loved one with activities of daily living. Our certified home health aides provide assistance with personal hygiene, medication reminders, transportation, grocery shopping, light housework and meal preparation. We partner with the families we serve to ensure every need is met and every expectation exceeded.
Laura Lynn’s Home Care can relieve your worry when caring for an ill, elderly or developmentally disabled family member. Our certified caregivers bring compassion and dignity to your home. Quality in-home care with the flexibility to meet your needs, from just a few hours a day to round the clock, 24/7 card. We’re proud to be the preferred in-home care referrer for numerous medical providers and facilities across the Oklahoma City metro area.
Laura Lynn’s Home Care provides in-home care for clients in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Nichols Hills, Norman, Yukon and Moore and other surrounding communities.
Laura Lynn Hicks, Founder | Owner
Following the first-hand experience of caring for her terminally ill mother at home, Laura Lynn Hicks recognized the need for a more compassionate and comprehensive home care company. Laura founded Laura Lynn’s Home Care in 2002 and has since been providing this invaluable service to families in the Oklahoma City metro area. With a keen understanding of the needs of her clients, Laura has built an organization around a spirit of caring and professionalism. She knows first hand how difficult the transition to home care can seem, but also knows the many benefits it brings to her clients and their family members. Laura herself oversees all client care and meets directly with each family to determine what level of care and supervision is most appropriate.
Benefits of joining IHCA
Grow your company and your team!
- Effective marketing
- Proven recruitment and retention success techniques
- Automated, tech-driven processes to standardize best practices in your company
- Increase community presence through our proven methods
Exclusive deals with top vendors
- Pre-negotiated discounts with the industry’s top vendors
- Access to best practices from the nation’s top home care legal practitioners
- An advisory board that defines and redefines standards for membership
Let experts manage your company for you
- Shared back-office operations across Recruitment, HR, Finance, Payroll, and Marketing.
- Staff and leadership training opportunities
- Agency networking and consulting, via virtual and onsite workshops
The Independent Home Care Alliance Headquarters
209 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027