About the Independent Home Care Alliance
The Independent Home Care Alliance is a unique national membership-based organization working exclusively with independent home care agencies, major industry vendors and leaders who share best practices and other industry knowledge in a closed community of our peers.
Founded by Kunu Kaushal in 2019, the IHCA intent is to focus on joining hands and collaborating with independent home care owners to give them a competitive edge by standardizing operations, human resources, marketing, back-office support, to enable a more productive and profitable organization. In 2010 Kunu established Senior Solutions Home Care and built it into one of the largest independent home care agencies in the country. Many of the vendors that IHCA work with have been road-tested in the Senior Solutions environment or are established industry leaders.
Agencies who join the IHCA network get access to a multitude of benefits like established best practices, group discounts, expert webinars, curated vendors, performance coaching, operations support, and much more!
Check out our partnered vendors!
Check out our member directory!
Benefits of joining IHCA
Grow your company and your team!
- Effective marketing
- Proven recruitment and retention success techniques
- Automated, tech-driven processes to standardize best practices in your company
- Increase community presence through our proven methods
Exclusive deals with top vendors
- Pre-negotiated discounts with the industry’s top vendors
- Access to best practices from the nation’s top home care legal practitioners
- An advisory board that defines and redefines standards for membership
Let experts manage your company for you
- Shared back-office operations across Recruitment, HR, Finance, Payroll, and Marketing.
- Staff and leadership training opportunities
- Agency networking and consulting, via virtual and onsite workshops
The Independent Home Care Alliance Headquarters
209 Ward Circle, Brentwood, TN 37027